Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mired

Do you ever feel that no matter how hard you try to move forward that your "feet" won't move. I feel that is where I am at. I am mired in the place I am at. I say I have gone to God on this, but probably have not really expressed it to him in those terms. I am tired of where I am at and want to move on. Move on to where I am not sure. But, I am tired of the same o same o. I do look at each new day as a new opportunity to do something, but end up not changing. Just go through the motions. Has anyone else felt this? I am asking for your prayers.

Father God,
I seem to be stuck, mired in the muck, help me out!!
Everything by your will, not mine.
In Jesus, Amen

I encourage everyone to check out the new links I have posted.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Debra- I do know that feeling and am praying for you.

Debra said...

Cindy,
Thank You