Monday, November 26, 2007

I do hope someone is reading this. I am posting my answer to my own question about if you struggle with what you think God wants from you and what the world expects.

I do struggle from time to time, but I am so happy that God pulls me back, when I go wandering off the path he has set before me.God has chosen a path for all of us, that path that leads us to become like Christ.There are other paths and He gives us the choice of which path we will chose to follow. The path/journey we all embark on should have one destination, eternal life with God. But only one path will take us there. The choice is ours. God's path for us is not always an easy path, it may have lots of side journeys, which just helps us to become more of what He wants us to be and intends us to be.

One of my favorite scriptures: Philipians 1:6 being confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.

This says He will keep working in me. That gives me hope. Knowing that I am not finished yet.

My prayer for all of you,
Dear Father God,
Give Your hope to all those struggling between you and what the world wants from them. Let them hide Philippians 1:6 in their hearts. Being confident of this very thing, thata He who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.
In Jesus' Name Amen

any comments appreciated.

No comments: