Monday, November 12, 2007

I truly feel that God is leading me to share my life.When life is hard we feel like we are the only one that is facing a problem, but somewhere out there, there is someone else dealing with the same circumstances,maybe not identical, but close. My prayer is that this blog will speak to your heart. I want to give you other resources, to encourage you, to light a fire, to let you know you are not alone, and that God is just a prayer away. God is moving throughout the earth. He has known you, your name was written in His book of life. Psalm 139:13-15 says, For you formed my inward parts; you covered me in my mohter's womb. I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. So, I invite you to journey with me. One thing you will learn about me is that I am thirsty for the word of God.

I believe with all my heart that God is a 24/7 365 days a year God. God isn't just a Sunday God. He will meet you, where you are at. I met God at age 30, and I haven't been the same, sinceI started travelin' with God. I have gone off the road and once in a while I end up travelin' alone, at my choice, not God's. God is always there, he is faithful, but only shows up when invited.

So, if you are weary, discouraged, or joyous and travel with God, let's do some travelin' together.

Some resources: the Bible (of course), but sometines we need others to inspire us, check out http://pastorwayno-blogspot.com ;
Johanna Weaver author of Having a Mary Spirit in a Martha World, Having a Mary Spirit, Donna Partow, Max Lucado, www.proverbs31woman.com .

1 comment:

WaynO said...

Deb, great start, I know I am excited just to know someone out there reads what I put out. Encouragement is the name of the game. Keep on keepin on. WaynO